Candidates who are appearing/ appeared in class 10th Board examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as well as secured 60% marks in class 8th & 9th examination are also eligible to apply.
Age: The candidate ages between 14.5 to 17 years on 31st July of the year are eligible.
At the time of admission student has to submit following documents:
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate (If Board is Changed)
- Medical (Physical) Fitness Certificate
- Caste Certificate Xerox Attested (By Gazetted Officer)
- Aadhar Card Xerox Attested (By Gazetted Officer)
- 05 Passport Photos
- L.C. / T.C.
- Indemnity Bond On Form Supplied By School
- Family Member Group Photo (2) who will visit School during the Parents Meet, Functions and take Home during the Vacation.
- Passport photos of Parents and guardians.
Application form can be downloaded from our website atmamalikeducation.in & this application form should be send along with DD of Rs. 1000/- of any Nationalized bank in favour of “ATMA MALIK CAREER ACADEMY” payable at Kokamthan & should be send by Regd Post/ Couriers / by hand in Administrative Office. Mode of payments can be By DD or By online NEFT/RTGS:
Bank Name :- Bank Of Maharashtra
Account Name :- Atma Malik International School
Account Number :- 60095181851
IFSC Code :- MAHB0001611
Branch Name :- Kokamthan
Mobile Number :- 9552354757
- Pre-qualifying exam:
- 2nd Sunday of November (every year)
- 2nd Sunday of December (every year)
List of qualified candidates for the interview will be displayed on website in next five days of same week.
- Interview process:
- Qualified candidates will be called for Interview from 5th to 15th
Selection list with the waiting list will be published on website on 16th Jan. of every year.
1) 1st round: 16th to 15th March (every year)
If seats remain vacant then
2) 2nd list: 16th March (every year)
2nd round: 17th March to 31st March (every year)
- Reporting of Selected candidates:
- 10th April (every year)
- Start of classes and first session:
- 11th April (Sunday counted) (every year)